Are we gonna have BF Hardline campaigns?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Are we gonna have BF Hardline campaigns?

Post by Hgx »

Hey all :wave:

I've been away for the past months, but I was wondering if the idea of possibly having BF Hardline campaigns was being discussed or something, specially now that it's been announced that BF 4 will have more content coming out in the next months or so.

Also if anyone wants, feel free to leave your opinion about it :thumbup:
Róka

Re: Are we gonna have BF Hardline campaigns?

Post by Róka »

I think it's fine although I don't think the majority of us are getting a copy of the game (I had a lot of fun with the alpha/beta alone but I don't have the time or money for it) and I don't think it fully suits the GC tone of campaigns. I know BF4 hasn't handled our playstyles too well either but I don't see Hardline being incorporated as anything more than a fun minigame if at all.
I suggest/fully expect anyone that has the game to set up tons of fundays with it and GC, though. :thumbup:
ImageImage
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Content can mean a lot of things in DICE's vocabulary, just like Soon™

Either way, I have no idea what Hardline is going to be like. However, given that it looks like a BF4 mod I'm not sure I want to find out either. Fool me once... and all that good stuff.
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

I would say we ought to look at it once it comes out and see if it plays better and still has a conquest-type game mode. If it meets both of those requirements, I really see no reason not to play it.
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

I'm with Cog. Let's just see how the launch goes and what's actually in the game at that point, content wise. I don't see any reason to just flat-out ignore it if it's any good.

I really hope the new content are as many old maps as they can put in there. They used to be so much better at map design.