Current Campaign

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ColonelHogan

Current Campaign

Post by ColonelHogan »

Is there a current campaign running? I saw there was a new WWII BF game out and wanted to check here to see if my favorite playing method was still active.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Re: Current Campaign

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Unfortunately not :(

BFV does not have rentable servers so we do not have the tools we need to play campaigns. I'm not holding out hope we will get any servers either. So no BFV campaign for the foreseeable future.

It sucks.
ColonelHogan

Post by ColonelHogan »

Well that's a bummer, but I suppose is in-line with the way games have been trending lately.

Thanks for the quick reply, brother. I'll keep my ear to the ground.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

I just happened to check the forum moments after your posted. We have a Discord server if you are on that anyway. Easier to keep your ear to the ground about GC stuff there than checking the forum if you use Discord anyway. The front page has links to it I think.
Th30ne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Th30ne »

Can we get a BF4 campaign going?!

Hell I'm even willing to pay for the server (donations would be welcome), we can use Discord for all the teamchat stuff.

I miss playing with all of you and the fun of a proper 32vs32 organised game.

I've been play quite a bit of BF4 and its still very popular so getting players would not be difficult.
“‘In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.”
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Th30ne wrote:Can we get a BF4 campaign going?!

Hell I'm even willing to pay for the server (donations would be welcome), we can use Discord for all the teamchat stuff.

I miss playing with all of you and the fun of a proper 32vs32 organised game.

I've been play quite a bit of BF4 and its still very popular so getting players would not be difficult.
Problem is we couldn't get players even when it really was popular. But yeah, this could be fun reunion (even though those are never really fun). Haven't played in years though