Battlefield 2 Machinima FUN STUFF

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

gribble

Battlefield 2 Machinima FUN STUFF

Post by gribble »

I guess there will be a lot of machinima maded with bf2 .. so here i start a list :)
Edge of Chaos Trilogy wrote: http://www.eoctrilogy.com/
The Year is 2061, the World is on the brink of Chaos. China, a country that was openly converting to Democracy in the past 55 years has cast aside its adopted stance and revealed that they own an arsenal of nuclear warheads and have begun threatening nuclear war if their demands are not met.

In Hong Kong, China, the Chinese that advocated for democracy for the past 55 years, have been outraged by the government's recent actions and have begun taking matters into their own hands, staging a war in the city and driving out the government from Hong Kong. The great metropolis is now in the hands of the Democratic Chinese Party, and continue to repel assaults by the Communist Chinese party.

Trailer available:
Edge of Chaos: Trilogy - English Subtitles (WMV)

Edge of Chaos: Trilogy - German Subtitles (WMV)
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Wow, that looks really promising.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

looks good but red vs blue cant be beat :P
gribble

Post by gribble »

another fun movie:
'Mine' - BF2 Movie
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Uh I am sorry Gribble I only realiced yesterday evening what this thread is all about, you are the man as allways.

(I added "Fun stuff" at the subject of this post, hope this is cool with you)
EliteSoldier0

Post by EliteSoldier0 »

euh gribble, don't wanne disappoint you, but I already posted that fun movie in the Tavern :p
----- Campaign 2 [EC] -----
Image Image Image Image Image Image
----- Campaign 1 [US] -----
Click on image for stats.
gribble

Post by gribble »

EliteSoldier0 wrote:euh gribble, don't wanne disappoint you, but I already posted that fun movie in the Tavern :p
you might check the date i posted it and compare it with your date ;-)
EliteSoldier0

Post by EliteSoldier0 »

hmm, strange, didn't see this toppic being "Yellow" before :?
----- Campaign 2 [EC] -----
Image Image Image Image Image Image
----- Campaign 1 [US] -----
Click on image for stats.
gribble

Post by gribble »

german bf2 news site http://www.battlefield2.info collected a few "well-made" bf2 movies. the site is in german, but we germans also use the word download, so it shouldn't be a problem for the non-german-speaking gc members to get to the movies :)

various bf2 movies
gribble

Post by gribble »

and another movie, this time a 30min long one, which should be funny, haven't watched it yet.. it's called The RazzamatazZ Compilation (The 1/2 hour comedy show)

grab it here
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Battlefield 2 Machinima FUN STUFF

Post by undrt0w »

gribble wrote:I guess there will be a lot of machinima maded with bf2 .. so here i start a list :)
Edge of Chaos Trilogy wrote: http://www.eoctrilogy.com/
The Year is 2061, the World is on the brink of Chaos. China, a country that was openly converting to Democracy in the past 55 years has cast aside its adopted stance and revealed that they own an arsenal of nuclear warheads and have begun threatening nuclear war if their demands are not met.

In Hong Kong, China, the Chinese that advocated for democracy for the past 55 years, have been outraged by the government's recent actions and have begun taking matters into their own hands, staging a war in the city and driving out the government from Hong Kong. The great metropolis is now in the hands of the Democratic Chinese Party, and continue to repel assaults by the Communist Chinese party.

Trailer available:
Edge of Chaos: Trilogy - English Subtitles (WMV)

Edge of Chaos: Trilogy - German Subtitles (WMV)

i get

"error 403: Forbidden!

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated."

:(
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

Probably some protection to prevent deep linking. Try to visit their site and find the download links there. Some sites check for referrer value.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!