[SimCity] Beta Key

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

[SimCity] Beta Key

Post by styphon »

Hey guys, not sure how many others are into SimCity but I was lucky enough to get two closed beta keys. I now have one spare if anyone wants it?
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Re: [SimCity] Beta Key

Post by Gwynzer »

I've interest in that, though if there is anyone who really wants it throw it their way instead. Edit: throw it someone elses way.
Last edited by Gwynzer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dek0y
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dek0y »

Yes please!!
Image Image Image Image Image
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

I signed up for mine a couple of days ago, so I guess I can wait if any other member wants one.
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

I also signed up to the SimCity website months ago, so I may get a third, who knows. I got my first from Twitter, one of those be quickest and grab ones, then my second from a website giving out 300 to first come first served.

PM'd you dek0y.

If I do get a 3rd I'll give it to you Gwynzer.
BotoloLover
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by BotoloLover »

I didn't know beta signup was open, so I'm gonna sign up now but still, if someone has one spare, I'd love to have it. :D
And of course, if I actually end up with another one I'm gonna let you know.

Edit: nope, they're closed, and I saw just now that the game is gonna be out 7th of March, so don't worry about the keys, I can wait.
ImageImageImage
waxass366

Post by waxass366 »

BotoloLover wrote:I didn't know beta signup was open, so I'm gonna sign up now but still, if someone has one spare, I'd love to have it. :D
And of course, if I actually end up with another one I'm gonna let you know.

Edit: nope, they're closed, and I saw just now that the game is gonna be out 7th of March, so don't worry about the keys, I can wait.
^whatever he said :D
RlVDSyBUSEUgU1lTVEVNISBBTkFSQ0hZISEgVElUUw==
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

I've been trying all week to get a key and now I find out I've missed a key giveaway on GC while watching Twitter/Reddit/Facebook like a hawk...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On the other hand... since I now know some of you have access this weekend, how about some of you do a private stream for us plebs? Pretty please?
Get a free Planetside 2 starter pack! Shameless PS2 recruitment link!
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF3C6-L • UNSC • PFC ~§~ BF4C1-L • Allies • PRVT ~§~ BF4C2-W • 9th MEU • P2C
BF4C3 • Corleone Family • HCImage
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
hadriya9091

Post by hadriya9091 »

After only playing MWO, I feel like Hawken may be a better fit for my play style. I still waiting for an invite though. The "alphadog" code didn't work.
Hadriya
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Do you only build cities in this game?
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

Well the Nvidia Facebook keys were available for all of less than a minute. I saw the form to fill in, used the autofill, and STILL somehow managed to miss out on a key.

Instead, Amazon has started offering a $20 gift card and beta access to anyone who preorders the physical limited edition, so I've decided to go ahead with that. Got my beta code in ~5 minutes. I'll save it and if I get access directly from Maxis tomorrow, I'll hand it out to someone else. Cheers!
.Sup wrote:Do you only build cities in this game?
Yes, but they are usually very intricate and the simulation is quite deep. This is a series reboot after 10 years of no sequels. It's scaled back a bit in size, but the depth of the simulation has been greatly increased with independent agents being simulated for each of your citizens.
BF3C2-L • Hitcorp • Staff Sergeant ~§~ BF3C3-L • PRIDe • Captain ~§~ BF3C4-L • Gladius • Captain BF3C5-W • Legion of Doom • Captain Image
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

I went from no keys all week to two keys in less than an hour including the one from Amazon. So now I have a spare lol. I know some people are really trying hard to get into the beta, so I'd rather give it to the interested parties first, so let me know if you really want to play. I think there was someone from STAR on TS yesterday that wanted in badly, but I don't remember their name. I'm going to try and compile a list of people wanting keys in case I get any more or another from the official Maxis beta signup. I'll definitely give it away by tomorrow since the beta is only for the weekend.

Interested parties:
- HgX
- Gwynzer (slightly, passed to others)
- Expandas (slightly, passed to others)
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

zorplex wrote:I went from no keys all week to two keys in less than an hour including the one from Amazon. So now I have a spare lol. I know some people are really trying hard to get into the beta, so I'd rather give it to the interested parties first, so let me know if you really want to play. I think there was someone from STAR on TS yesterday that wanted in badly, but I don't remember their name. I'm going to try and compile a list of people wanting keys in case I get any more or another from the official Maxis beta signup. I'll definitely give it away by tomorrow since the beta is only for the weekend.

Interested parties:
- HgX
Thank you for adding me in the list, i'd love to livestream it in a private sesion if I can remember how to use xsplit again.
zorplex
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by zorplex »

Interested parties:
- HgX
- YouSawNothing
Last edited by zorplex on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BF4C4 • SAD JANUS • HC
YouSawNothing

Post by YouSawNothing »

If anyone has any extras laying around I wouldn't mind one.