GTA V

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

YouSawNothing

Re: GTA V

Post by YouSawNothing »

Ya I know but not all the things they recommend are level based even though everyone in the 100s will make it MUCH easier.
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

wow rockstars none game coders are pretty crap, almost as bad as me =p
password policy begs for easy cracking, client downloads 80kb/s so I'll see you'all some time next week :roll:
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

Heads up for anyone using mods: Malware inside Angry Planes & Noclip Mod

Steals passwords and installs a basic botnet node.
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

Hate to double post, but:

New Update for Grand Theft Auto Online Coming Next Week

I'm looking forward to new clothes and vehicles, but the gold colored helicopter and jet are just that: gold color. Anyone with a trainer can do that in singleplayer, it's pretty much the equivalent of taking either to LS customs.
Frankly they should just add customising Pegasus vehicles already. Or preferably do away with Pegasus altogether.

I also doubt the gun will be all that good. It looks too long to be a driveby weapon, which is what you end up using most of the time anyway. And it won't fix the bulletsponge enemies.
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

Triple post, but for a good(ish) cause:

Labor Day Weekend Sales
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE
Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE
Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.
"Of course he looks like the suspect, that don't make him guilty! You look like an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one." -Ken Rosenberg
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

GTA Online: Lowriders Coming Next Week October 20th

I'm not huge on lowriders, but they're bringing back the Faction from GTA IV, my personal favourite, and 5 other cars!

Also, the long awaited 4th property, for everyone running out of garage space!

There's also a new function in the interaction menu to show off your car by opening doors, turning on lights and radio, and the big one: starting the engine while not in the car. I really hope they finally allow you to leave it running when getting out of the car too.

------

Have a look at this imgur gallery, some of these happen more often than you'd think.
"Of course he looks like the suspect, that don't make him guilty! You look like an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one." -Ken Rosenberg
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

The not all that surprising "Halloween Surprise" update is here

2 new cars for a limited time(550-ish k a piece), some masks, and a flashlight weapon.
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

I'm not exaggerating when I say I clapped like a loony seal when I saw this:

BLOODY YACHTS AND MANSIONS ARE COMING

Plus new cars and crap, but BLOODY YACHTS AND MANSIONS too!

It's coming next week, on Tuesday.
Last edited by CrookedBarrel on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
Róka

Post by Róka »

Anyone up for playing many, many heists with me over winter break? Need to earn d0$h in GTAV. All lobbies I'm joining are empty/2-3 ppl...
ImageImage
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

Hah, we were actually trying to do a heist yesterday Roka, even sent you an invite when you came online.

Anyway, with the new DLC I'm sure people will need and want money, so hopefully we'll get a crew together.
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
Róka

Post by Róka »

CrookedBarrel wrote:Hah, we were actually trying to do a heist yesterday Roka, even sent you an invite when you came online.

Anyway, with the new DLC I'm sure people will need and want money, so hopefully we'll get a crew together.
I don't think I ever got the notification because I was "On Call" for Quick Job all night lmfao
ImageImage
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

Humble Bundle is having a sale on all Rockstar games, GTA V is €35,99 instead of €59,99.

If you're interested in joining some of us in this game(and to share in some of the frustration it offers), now is the time.
Last edited by CrookedBarrel on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Went to install it to play some today before the BD.
Forgot it's a 61.3GB install...

Maybe tomorrow...
Maybe...
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

It's live on steam, 1.3GB update.

EDIT:

Cheap Yacht $6m
Mid $7
Luxury $8

Differ in helipad amount and extra vehicles/types of vehicles that come with it.

"Mansions" is BS, they're just stilt houses up in the hills, and it feels like they made a concious effort to pick the worst crapshacks out of all of them.

Personally, I expect my luxury house to have a nice deck, possibly some grass, and a pool. None have grass, and only ONE has a tiny pool. GG, WP.

Oh, and I guess there's a big revolver and a switchblade at ammunation now.

Most of the new cars are intended for organisations, and have an armor option. However, the windows are only bullet resistant for a number of hits, after which they break. Kuruma is still king.
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col