BF4C2 Interest Survey and Events Plan 15 Feb

The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

BF4C2 Interest Survey and Events Plan 15 Feb

Post by Gwynzer »

It's time to get the ball rolling in BF4C2. As discussed in the Global Podcast, there are already a Few threads up discussing BF4C2. Please fill in this BF4C2 Interest Survey so we can get a good idea of who is interested in what roles.

The current event plan for next week is to play the First Strike Mod for BF2142. First Strike is a Star Wars total conversion for the game with custom kits, weapons, maps, assets and gamemodes. It's pretty heavy on teamplay and they've just released an update which adds a few maps. Unfortunately (as of posting) there is no full patch, however if you download the 1.5 version it will autopatched to 1.6. You'll also have to get BF2142 up to date if it's not done so, I recommend using this location to find all of your patches. We have played First Strike before, see this thread for details.
Last edited by Gwynzer on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: BF4C2 Interest Survey and Events Plan 15 Feb

Post by InsanityRocks »

If you haven't submitted your answers for the Survey, try this link: Survey instead of the link in the OP (easier on the eyes).

*Edit:* In fact, the link here is the only way you can submit your answers unless you have Edit privs on the spreadsheet.
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Dat moment when WALLTEXT!
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Whoops. Link fixed.
Ishimel

Post by Ishimel »

I don't have BF2142 and it is not available to steam, anyone know where i could get it

(plz don't say origin, plz don't say origin, plz don't say origin)
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

Ishimel wrote:I don't have BF2142 and it is not available to steam, anyone know where i could get it

(plz don't say origin, plz don't say origin, plz don't say origin)
Pretty much just origin if you want digital download. Otherwise you can get the Physical discs off of Amazon or something for cheap and those wont require origin to run. It's the only way I can think of to avoid origin.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-2142- ... 000YJ3TR8/
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

You don't have to have Origin running to run BF2142, it's how I currently get my copy, it saves me looking for my discs and keys.