Global Podcast #15

The website front page.

Moderator: Executive

Snookfingers

Re: Global Podcast #15

Post by Snookfingers »

pretty much everything that is "banned" has been done so while the game is still being balance, we can't make our balancing changes while the game is still being changed and damage models are still being changed.... slams are fixed, soflams are countered in 2 seconds with a mav, a PLD has to be within 350 yards and have line of sight, break it, its that simple, if u have to fall back 350 yards until your infantry kills/finds the guy well thats battlefield.. bipod an LMG and smack the heads of DMR turds, i can go on but i think you catch my drift

EVERYTHING HAS A COUNTER IF YOU WORK AS A TEAM

now if some game breaking mechanic im unaware of currently is discovered id say that game is pretty well balanced and we should play a full campaign before the ban hammer gets smacked around and cuts off tons of the metagame battlefield offers....ive played a lot recently after the patch, the gameplay is very enjoyable, DICE is actually listening to the community and changing things that need changing, just at their pace.. lol
Róka

Post by Róka »

Snookfingers wrote:now if some game breaking mechanic im unaware of currently is discovered id say that game is pretty well balanced
AR
ImageImage
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

A 3 second stinger reload vs. a 27 second countermeasure reload means you can't actually get away quick enough in a helicopter before you're torched if you're flying solo. I've heard that there is only going to be allowed one repair guy per scout helo so the stinger would definitely need to be banned if we were to balance air-ground and air-air gameplay in favour of skill over rocketspam. Haven't heard much outside of this thread though 8O
the end is really fµcking nigh
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

Tea-Assault wrote:A 3 second stinger reload vs. a 27 second countermeasure reload means you can't actually get away quick enough in a helicopter before you're torched if you're flying solo. I've heard that there is only going to be allowed one repair guy per scout helo so the stinger would definitely need to be banned if we were to balance air-ground and air-air gameplay in favour of skill over rocketspam. Haven't heard much outside of this thread though 8O

the repair tool speed got nerfed some time ago (Jan patch?). I dont think restricting the number of repair guys is really necessary anymore. Tanking stingers with a full crew is much harder now.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!