Platform Questions

Welcome to GC. All the information you need to get started is here!

Moderator: Executive

PillTech

Platform Questions

Post by PillTech »

As the title says I was wondering if consoles were seeing any of this awesome action yet. I am currently saving for a sweet gaming rig but until then I am stuck on my xbox. Would it be possible to even do all of this on a platform?
Chefcook

Re: Platform Questions

Post by Chefcook »

First a short answer to your question: No. We here at GC only support PC Gaming and in the future probably wont change.

One of many reasons is the organisation via Teamspeak, which might be a problem on Consoles.
(remember, that people need to talk Before the battle, not only, while the game is running)

Also Atleast for me Mouse + Keyboard is the way to go in a FPS. Its Fast and Precise.

You dont have to spend a fortune to get BF3 running on a PC. Even Medium Graphic settings look better than your console.

Chef
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

As Chef said. You could however make an "interested check" thread and ask how many actually own consoles and if they are willing to play it.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

I agree with Chef. There is absolutely no need to play it on high settings. Low works fine too and to be honest, I can hardly notice the difference while I'm actually in combat between high and low.

So, if you're on a tight budget, don't be hesitant to go for a Low settings build. It's not all that bad.

I'm also willing to offer my help for building PCs if you need help so feel free to PM me. Also, we do have a tech support forum as well so feel free to hop in there too!
Image[/url]