Mpeg file (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

tiberian_rebel

Mpeg file (resolved)

Post by tiberian_rebel »

I recently downloaded a movie in an mpeg format, but it cannot be played in Real Player. However it can be played in Media Player. I would like to know if I can convert it to a file that can be saved in to iTunes.
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Sure!
Go to avsmedia.com and download their free application, AVS video converter. It lets you convert almost any media file extension to any other. Even .fla and .swf files.

Excert from help file:

AVS Video Tools is a powerful, full-featured and easy to use software to convert video, edit, and to burn video files. With the help of AVS Video Tools you can capture video data, convert video files from one format to another applying various video effects and burn DVDs, SVCDs and VCDs.

The following video formats are supported:
- AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed, Cinepak and other);
- MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video);
- VOB (Video DVD, PAL and NTSC);
- VRO (Video DVD created with home DVD recorders and DVD camcorders)
- WMV (Windows Media Video);
- RM (Real Networks Video);
- 3GPP, 3GP2, MP4;
- MOV (Quick Time Movies)
- SWF (Macromedia Flash).

The following video effects can be applied during conversion: brightness, contrast, gamma, equalize, red, green, blue, desaturate, intensity, invert, flip, blur, sharpen, auto level, auto contrast, crop banner, resize, audio effects, etc. You can also merge, split and delete parts of video file, extract frames and audio and much more.....................

Winter :D
ImageImage
tiberian_rebel

Post by tiberian_rebel »

thanks
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on." -Sun Tzu