Problem connecting to teamspeak

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

freezeman

Problem connecting to teamspeak

Post by freezeman »

heyi can't login to teamspeak not the one from ur desktop but the one that u can click on befor battefirld2 i click on it give it my name and the pasword but it says page can't be displayed
why it says that

pk u know the littel button that says teamspeak on it i clicked it gave it my name password but it said page can't be displayed
Last edited by freezeman on Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dax_inside

Post by Dax_inside »

i dont quite understand the question. How do you normally launch team speak?

I just use the desktop icon and then leave it running in the backround while i start up bf2.

Isnt this how you do it?
IM 1337! Y0UR A N()()B!!!!!

C6 =ImageC5 =Image C4 =Image C3 = Image
Titi

Re: help

Post by Titi »

Welcome to GC freezeman!
freezeman wrote:heyi can't login to teamspeak not the one from ur desktop but the one that u can click on befor battefirld2 i click on it give it my name and the pasword but it says page can't be displayed
why it says that
pk u know the littel button that says teamspeak on it i clicked it gave it my name password but it said page can't be displayed
Wow I learn something new everyday. Ususally I enter TS as Dax does, from my desktop icon, but only because I did not know I had other options.
Man these GC webpage people are smart.

On the homepage, left column under heading "Our Servers" there is a teamspeak icon. When it is clicked, it shows all the channels on our teamspeak (TS).
Each channel listing is a hyperlink.
By clicking on one you may enter teamspeak to that channel.

I think this answers your question Freezeman:
Everyone may enter the After Hours channels, they are common, public areas.
The other two areas are the army areas.
I am in Op.X army, so with my army password I may enter the channel.
I am not in S.F.B. army so I do not have their password and may not enter their channels.
You are in S.F.B. army.
You can see your teamspeak password by clicking "Army Base Camp"
on the homepage left column and seeing "Teampspeak channel password" listed under "Next battle day info".

Also using more problem specific words in the post title might get you the "help" you wish faster. :)
Maybe something like: Problem connecting to teamspeak

This is a good thread to read when signing up. It includes information about getting, configuring and using teamspeak.
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=104
Dax_inside

Post by Dax_inside »

i didnt know there were link to TS on the left!!!! freezeman, u have tought me something to.
IM 1337! Y0UR A N()()B!!!!!

C6 =ImageC5 =Image C4 =Image C3 = Image