Wanan Join (resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

snubcube

Wanan Join (resolved)

Post by snubcube »

Hey RamRod recruited me he said he was recruiting for Airforce team and ide like to join the Airforce one but i dont know where to go and what to do so if someoen can send me the link so i can sign up for the airforce team ide love to fight for you guys
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Welcome to GC!

We're between campaigns right now but will be starting Campaign 8 (C8 ) in a matter of weeks. You have two options at this point. You can submit your name for the individual draft (the thread Hitman linked to) or you can wait for open sign-ups to start (currently scheduled to for February 12).

If you are looking to play on the same side as Ramrod I'd wait until open sign ups and then join his team. If you don't care which side you play for then sign up for the draft.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
snubcube

Post by snubcube »

so Ramrod is on the Airforce Team? cause that the only one i wanna join

And where do i find this "team" signup webpage
Ramrod64

Post by Ramrod64 »

hi snubcube,

atm we are in prepairing again 2 new armies for the campaign 8 like the guys said before, every army will have an airforce in which you can join if you want to, I won't be in the airforce this campaign, because my piloting skills arent that good. so you have the option to join the draft (link above) or you wait till the armies were set up and you join an army you like to and join the airforce.
Ramrod, out!

Cu on Battlefield of =Global-Conflict=
current Campaign:
Stumper

Post by Stumper »

So am i automatically signed up??... .. how do i find my team peeps...ahahaha... o man its been soo long since ive been here.. its seems like im a noob all over again... Can someone just please tell me everythign ill need to know.....

Image.. The award im yet to get!!

NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

long time no see stumper good to have u back!!!!! :D

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Stumper wrote:So am i automatically signed up??
No, you are not an active player so you are not automatically in the draft. You'll have to sign-up for the draft or wait till sign-ups are open.

Welcome back Stumper.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
snubcube

Post by snubcube »

Ok so those were the 3 options i told you about yesterday right and and all of them have like an Infantry A Sniper And an Airforce?

So i just have to wait for them to open sign up and select my team?
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Welcome to the show snub.

Kudos to Ramrod for recruiting efforts.

Hail and well met Stumper. It HAS been a long time mate. Welcome back!

Winter :D
ImageImage