Signup closed [RESOLVED]

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

1515Chris

Signup closed [RESOLVED]

Post by 1515Chris »

I keep trying to sign up for tourney and the link takes me to this forum. Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

1515Chris
Thur
Executive
Executive

Post by Thur »

Are you trying the US side? If you are try the EC and see if that works. If not we can manualy put you in.

Welcome
@4|Obshtz.Thur.DAK
5A|HC|Gen|Thur
@6-Oblt.Thur/LW
7R|HC|Gen.Thur
1E|HC|SgXo.Thur
UN|=GC=Thur
S1*TRG.Thur
4P*SGT=GC=Thur
11H.=GC=Thur
1515Chris

Post by 1515Chris »

I apologize for my ignorance, but I can't seem to find the link that takes me to the signup sheet. When I click on the button that says "sign up today"..it simply takes me to this forum.

I'll play either side.....

Regards,
1515Chris
1515Chris

Post by 1515Chris »

Below is the link that clicking on the SIGN UP TODAY button (on the left side of the page) takes me to....

modules.php?name=Forums
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

That is mighty wierd, you might already signed up...can you see a USMC forum or an EC forum on bottom?? If not, then the big guys might have to put ya' in, or at least fix the problem.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Yeah don't worry, just say what team you were planning on joining, and the greater powers will put you there, and hopefully discover what's wrong with the sign up system if your not already signed up.
1515Chris

Post by 1515Chris »

This is what I see when I click on the forums for the tournament. Is it possible I signed up already?

I apologize for taking up so much time. I can assure you my play is a tad better than my ability to navigate this site after a few short hours....or at least, I hope it is.

I'm assuming I signed up under US?

Regards

1515Chris

BF2 Campaign Information
Main forum for all BF2 campaign related changes.
Moderator Executive 18 301 Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:40 am
Hailo

BF2 Discussion
Forum to discuss the upcoming tourney
Moderator Executive 12 142 Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:47 am
VoLkeR

U.S. Army Barracks
Main forum for the US Army
Moderator Executive 16 224 Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:43 am
KillShot

U.S. Army Squads
Squad Signup Forums
3 81 Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:56 am
NSG

U.S. Army Training Grounds
Training info for U.S. soldiers
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Yes, you have signed up for US if you can see the US forums, if you are dead sure you haven't signed up for the US, but can still see their forums, then there is a problem, and don't worry about taking up time or anything, thats what we are here for, well, we arn't here for taking up time, we are here to help, but you get the picture.
1515Chris

Post by 1515Chris »

I remember seeing the graphic sign up one time. US on the top and EC on the bottom. I must have clicked on US, which is fine.

Now I just need to know what to do, where to go,what time to be ready...I'll do some reading and figure things out.

Man things have come along way since Pac Man on Atari when I was growing up.

We had two options back then...SEGA and Atari.

This should be fun. If any of you have the time to point me in the right diection regarding which forums.things to read first, I'd greatly appreciate it.

With Regards,

1515Chris
Hugo, MN
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Well, first you want to go to the US squad forum, choose a squad, read what information is required from you in the first post of the chosen squad, then reply to that post with the desired information, usually being your gamename, what role you like to play, etc, then you can chat in your squads barracks in the US Barracks forum, or see who's on TS and maybe play a little bf2 with em by starting Teamspeak and connecting to the address at the bottem of the left bar over there <-- The CO of your chosen squad should be able to keep you up to date on any further information you require.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

signup problem resolved->RESOLVED added in subject