I can't sign up in barracks(resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

pRaKtiKaL_sHooTaH

I can't sign up in barracks(resolved)

Post by pRaKtiKaL_sHooTaH »

Hi

I'm newly registered, I choosed Eastern side and I'm unable to enlist in the barracks, or even make a post, because everytghing is locked, altough it seems that other people can post.. So what can I do??

Thanks

V.
gribble

Post by gribble »

hey.

campaign 1 is over.. we are in-between-campaigns preparing the next one. So the barracks are locked right now and will be cleaned and reopen when campaign2 starts.

so.. all you can "do" is surf the open forum parts.. join TS and pub with other GC members and look for special events till campaign 2.
PaleRider

Post by PaleRider »

Welcome to GC! As stated above we are now in between campaigns (the EC won the first, by the way!) We are in the process of testing out new maps for possible use in the next campaign...which will begin within a few weeks. We learned a few things from the first camp and will make a few changes for the second. For now, join into Teamspeak (and move into the After hours channel for GC) when you are playing and chat it up with the peeps in there. Keep checking the website for the beginning of the next campaign. Glad to have you aboard and see you in the field.
Team |RoT| Reign of Terror at http://teamrot.com