BF:BC2 Screenshots

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

BF:BC2 Screenshots

Post by Shrapnel »

Well this may be a silly question, but I was trying to take some screenshots earlier today and I couldn't figure out how to do it. I tried to standard "Print Screen" button but could not figure out where the game would have saved the files. I tried pasting into paint afterwards and I just got a white screen (it captured, it just captured a white field).

I also tried all of the "F" buttons and could not find any files.

I looked through the manual and found nothing, I looked through the control screens and found nothing, I googled it and found a lot of reviews posting screenshots but not instructions on how to get your own.

Also, if there is a server setting preventing screenshots I was on the GC server.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: BF:BC2 Screenshots

Post by .Sup »

BC2 currently does not support screenshots. Patch 2.7 might add this desired feature.

You could still try Print screen and pasting it into Paint or Photoshop.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Hmm, interesting. Thank you sup. This is another one of those things (no LAN capability, no prone, no commander interface, no mod tools, etc.) that makes this game seem like a console port. Which I suppose it is.

I wonder if FRAPS or similar program would work. I'll download it and give it a try.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Shrapnel wrote:Hmm, interesting. Thank you sup. This is another one of those things (no LAN capability, no prone, no commander interface, no mod tools, etc.) that makes this game seem like a console port. Which I suppose it is.

I wonder if FRAPS or similar program would work. I'll download it and give it a try.
Yes and I completely agree with you Shrap. No prone is a big minus for me and it is indeed a console port. Good idea on using fraps for screenies it just might work.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

FRAPS does work. If anyone wants to download it you can get it free here.