For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

=GC=Cobra (Darat)

how do i sign up? [RESOLVED]

Post by =GC=Cobra (Darat) »

how do i sign up? im in
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Well, considering you've already registered at the forums, thats pretty much all there is too it, wait for signups to begin then sign up via the link on the side bar, this simply requires you to choose your side and squad (sign ups are suppose to begin today, but that may have changed), or enter your name in the draft, when the demo is released, download it, wait for the information on the server's ip address, thats pretty much it. You may want to download Teamspeak and connect to the IP address also found on the sidebar, the draft is set to begin in about an hour from now.

edit: Because I was so quick and effective at helping you, vote for me as New Forum Administrator! A vote for DaGrooved is the wisest man's move!
Dragus

Post by Dragus »

Perhaps I am missing something but I am having the same problem.
I followed a link from the Game Spy forums made by Winter Lion, But I am having trouble getting registered or signed up as it were. I clicked the link on the task bar but it only takes me to my personal options. Any Help would be appreciated.

Dragus.
MajorBurner

Post by MajorBurner »

i guess isgnups will begin tomorrow ... and than there will be a link either on the main site or in the left panel
Campaign 2: Neutral Image / Campaign 3: Neutral Image
Campaign 4: SCUM / Colonel Image/ Campaign 5: HH / SCA Image
call me :x & :lol:
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Dragus wrote:Perhaps I am missing something but I am having the same problem.
I followed a link from the Game Spy forums made by Winter Lion, But I am having trouble getting registered or signed up as it were. I clicked the link on the task bar but it only takes me to my personal options. Any Help would be appreciated.

Dragus.
Just sign in on the draft thread if you are concerned with getting signed up in time my friend. If you are registered here then the draft thread is visible to you.

Glad to see you, I gather much energy from the fact that someone is still reading my stuff out there, Thanks mate! :D
ImageImage
nasty-butler

Post by nasty-butler »

I'm having trouble signing up. the sign-up threads are locked. am I too late? Should I sign up in the neutral thread?

edit: i figured it out.
Stumper

Post by Stumper »

Ask Dagrooved 1

Image.. The award im yet to get!!