Names(resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

JtheSpaceC

Names(resolved)

Post by JtheSpaceC »

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before but I looked for it and couldn't find. I wanted to know do you have to create new account for yourself within BF2 before joining GC battles? eg GC(rank)/(squad)JtheSpaceC? If so could someone please tell me the format? I'm JtheSpaceC (obviously), I'm in the EC Poison Snake squad, my rank in bf2 is Private (don't let the rank fool you though, I'm actually quite good but haven't got to play a lot yet and my computer crashes on me a bit. I'm getting a new one though soon I hope).
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

1E|PS|Lb.JtheSpaceC is what you're name would be.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

1E|PS|JtheSpaceC

^^actually, you can leave the rank out, just like the example I provided. But either way is fine, even though my way is always the right way. :lol:
JtheSpaceC

Post by JtheSpaceC »

Thanks. What does the 1E stand for and is there some sort of ranks FAQ with the different ranks and how they are all awarded? These aren't our normal public domain ranks I assume..
Windrider687

Post by Windrider687 »

1E stands for our army 1st EC

...ranks...ick...I forget, I'll look those up...just call yourself Lb. for now, and your squadleader will tel ya' when you're promoted what rank to take.
You'd better hope you're faster than the wind...for I am what drives the bullet into your skull unaware.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hooligan04

Post by Hooligan04 »

I don't mean to hijack this thread but it seems a fitting place to ask. I was also wondering if you have to make a new BF2 account to change your name. I have been told my name should look like this-- 1E|GP|Hooligan04 . If I have to make a new acount is that the name I use? Just want to make sur.

I've tried looking around, even found the tweak guide someone posted, but it didn't seem to change my name while in game.
PaleRider

Post by PaleRider »

If you are on the EC side and in Gloden Phoenix...then yes...that will be your name. you will probably have to register as a new user with that name...provide another email and such. I only use that tag when playing here in the GC battles...and the servers are not ranked so you lose nothing. Glad to have you aboard.
Team |RoT| Reign of Terror at http://teamrot.com
ColonelHogan

Post by ColonelHogan »

Rickey wrote: But either way is fine, even though my way is always the right way. :lol:
I wouldn't swing everyway Rickey does.