Servers (Resolved)

For when things break.

Moderator: Executive

JtheSpaceC

Servers (Resolved)

Post by JtheSpaceC »

God I must seem like the world's biggest noob by now but all this setting up really isn't my strong suit. Just wait till I get in the fight though, I won't seem like such a noob anymore! And I promise that this is (probably) the last thing I'll need help on...

When joining a battle do you join the UK or NY server. Does it matter or depend on which day of the week it is or whose attack it is or what? Or will I always join the UK one because I live in Ireland?
Also, are practices held on these servers or other ones or even oficially at all?
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Well, all you really need to do is show up on TS and ask, I believe we will be alternating servers somehow, whether during a battleday or switching between battledays, either way, you will be informed of the server by your fellow GC members on TS. On practices, yes, we do have them, and you should be seeing them soon, we are still somewhat settling into this campaign and are still getting lots of new members, once the High Commands and CO's get everything straightened out you should see some practices.
JtheSpaceC

Post by JtheSpaceC »

Thank you, oh Grooved One! *bows*