Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

Count me in 2

Name: AngelOne
Willing to be FC: No
Willing to be SL: No
I'll go where my Boss tells me 2 go... :lol:
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

Count me in...

I forgot the questions, but the answers are all no!
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Download links on the first post updated.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
ButchLion

Re: Pick up games 18 aug.

Post by ButchLion »

[quote="Stonie"]Pick up games New maps:

When:
18-08-2007 19.00 Central European Time (17.00 GMT, Main battle start) 32 Size
21-08-2007 21.00 (Central European Time (19.00 GMT, Eubo battle start) 16 size

time should be 20.00 cet
and down load urban map and unzip the folder Urban_Conflict folder to the POE/LEVELS folder.
Last edited by ButchLion on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
kaganipek

Post by kaganipek »

sorry but i wont be able to attend :(
i have just a problem to deal :(
sorry hvae a good play there ....
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Sorry guys im out for a while, i had knee surgery last week and its hard to sit for a length off time before the painkillers wear off and it hurts like hell.

have fun and see you all in the next campaign
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

when we started playing heaven and hell, for some reason i kept having connection problems and was disconnected constantly, then i finally gave up trying :cry: :cry: :cry:
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

guys post your opinion on the map and possible bogus encounters in this thread modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=128
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Invasion of the Phillipines
To much unbalanced for the USMC side with only one flag and the two Jets against it.

Day after Tomorrow
Interresting INF Map.
Looks good.

A bad surprise
Cool Map, was really funny.

i forgot the Name, it was the Map with the moutains and the small passes and bridges Looks like Vietnam. Edit: heaven and hell - Titi
Funny Map, but i think its nothing for GC Armys, not possible to take the higher Flags against a full Squad. Sniper and Nades dominate this Map.

Kasserine Pass 2008 1.1
In the test the Bomber dominate this Map. First i thought to change the bomber for Jetfighter. But now i think its good to have the Bomber, because there are so much tanks on both side (10 in the begining). Without Bomber this is a giant tank orgy. If the Airforce balanced between both armys the Tanks will have not so much probs with the bomber. Tankers will like it and Airforce too.

Rice Paddies
Cool Inf Map again.

Urban Raid v2.0
Really Great Map. I love the "Little Bird" on USMC side. When the probs with the vehicledrops are fixed, this Map is my favorit.
Could be that the SuperCobra and the Little Bird dominate this Map.

Most Maps need a good bleed...

was funny to test it.

Edit by myself: Ohh sorry Super saw ur post to late, have to change it tomorrow in the right threat.
AngelOne
Senator
Senator

Post by AngelOne »

I had PC problems and did not get the chance to stay with you guys yesterday. However, what I played I liked, and I joing in with what Ausbilder said on these maps listed. Sorry Ausbilder, for latching on, but in general I DO agree with what you wrote.

There where comments on certain maps about Flags and the Balance... I think Goggles an Cheese and one or two more made suitable comments, which I silently agree with. One or two tweeks and the maps are good to go.
C12:¦1LT - C11:¦TA - C10:¦TA - C9:¦TA - C8:¦Cpt - C7:¦2LT - C6:¦SGT - C5:¦PFC - C4:¦PFC - C3:¦PVT