BF3C1 rule set?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

a432

BF3C1 rule set?

Post by a432 »

Sorry but I can't find any information regarding this in the forums. Maybe I am not looking hard enough. I was wondering how the campaign rules work. As in to flip a flag on the campaign map what is required? Is there such a thing as attackers and defenders on a map? As in if the attacker losses both rounds on a map nothing happens? How does a side take a flag on the campaign map; Simply have more tickets after 2 rounds on a map? What determines what side you start out on a map? I would like a detailed explanation of the rule set if one exists.

I worry that this campaign will be over in 2 more battle days, for a very short campaign of 4 total battle days. As I understand it you need 10 out of 13 flags on the campaign map and hold them to win and W.I.R.A.F.O.E.C.D. already have 7. Would like to arm myself with knowledge to help my team to victory.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: BF3C1 rule set?

Post by .Sup »

Couldn't find it either. But no worries, TAs will see this thread once they are online and give us info on the matter.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Sorry it took so long to get you this reply. While all the TAs and the HCs had a working knowledge of the rules for the campaign, as we had discussed them several times in the forums and on TS, we didn't have a formal write-up for them and needed to create one.

Any way, the campaign rules are now on the wiki: wiki/index.php5?title=BF3_Campaign_1_System
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
a432

Post by a432 »

After looking at the rules I have a few questions.

Currently we are in "Campaign Set-up" phase. We are determining who controls all the neutral flags on the campaign map. The way to determine this is highest ticket count following two rounds of play. We will stay in this phase until all neutral territory are flipped to a side, no attacking or defending phase yet? Is this correct?

When we do enter the attacking phase does one army hold the attacking initiative throughout the battle day or only for the first map then it flip flops back and forth?
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Only for the first map, then we keep switching back and forth.