Server idea suggestion

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hashey

Server idea suggestion

Post by Hashey »

I don't know if this is something that will keep the server filled or not, but maybe we could try it out on one of the server?

Last week I saw a post about a server with a very high ticket count(35.000 on start). It seems to be full a lot of the times, so I started playing on it a bit. It seems like a nice idea, however after today on Seine Crossing where we(I was on US side) got pushed back and contained, I had enough of it for a bit and stopped.

So perhaps we could get a high ticket count on one of our servers with only a map rotation of 3/4 maps. We should also setup some rules, because when I was playing on Seine Crossing, we we're just getting spawncamped/basecamped to hell, which wasn't fun. When USA get's contained on that map, it's very hard to get out of it.

Any more ideas/suggestions/feedback would be nice. :)
Hashey

Re: Server idea suggestion

Post by Hashey »

Sooo, nothing on this or what? :?
Undisparo

Post by Undisparo »

35 k is waaaaayyy to many tickets.. match's would last hours. Maybe bump them up to 1000 or so. eh i dont know.
Hashey

Post by Hashey »

I never said we should go to 35k. I'm just saying usually the high ticket servers are full.
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

to me it sounds like a idea to test, not sure if it was done before.
one problem maybe, if a map is on that someone dislikes he'll hop on if there low tickets on but not with a big ticket count.
I also tend to like mode mixed with rush and conquest also a TDM round once a while is nice but srver will be empty mostly cos' most ppl go for one mode only...not to think about a higher ticket setting with it :(
well I'd like to see if 250% tickets works ( or go like mondays 1000 tickets, on anotherday different settings...but I cant set and manage the server so I don't want to put pressure on somebody else :oops: )