Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Goodbye to Blyfactor

Post by Cheesy »

Hi everyone,

As some of you may already know, BLYFACTOR was banned from GC earlier today. This is a step we almost never take, since we try to be open to members from many different backgrounds and situations. Whenever members are disrespectful or disruptive, we try to give them as many chances as possible to make it up.

After several recent disrespectful outbursts, Bly was asked to make a public apology, with the understanding that continued disrespectful behavior would get him kicked out.
BLYFACTOR wrote:I BLYFACTOR understand that if I mishap 1 more time, That I will leave Global-Conflict.org for good.
We appreciated his apology and hoped he would act better towards the community. However, after the last Hitcorp attack Blyfactor repeatedly harassed members of the opposing army over Teamspeak and also posted offensive messages on a Youtube video by a member of Hitcorp.

GC doesn't have a lot of rules, but one critically important one is that members should never put each other down, especially with offensive references to race, religion, or sexual orientation. That behavior is never acceptable, especially after a warning.

We hope everyone will learn from this example and respect other members of the community, and we wish Blyfactor the best of luck elsewhere.

Thanks,
Cheesy on behalf of the Executive Senate

Shrapnel wrote:Blyfactor,

While we appreciate your interest in GC, your continued disrespect of our members is simply unacceptable.

You have been warned several times now and were informed last week that you were on your last chance in our community. Your well worded apology was accepted by the community, however you actions did not back up your words. We've been informed that you have continued to disrespect our members by posting inappropriate comments in other mediums, to include TS chat and youtube. You behavior shows GC in a poor light and is not a reflection of our core values.

For this reason the executive counsel has decided to suspend your membership. Your privilages on our forums, game servers and TS servers are hereby revoked.

We wish you best of luck in life and hope you will learn from your experience at GC.

The Executive Counsel
Global-Conflict.org
matsif
Executive
Executive

Re: Goodbye to Blyfactor

Post by matsif »

those around at the debrief from KI last week know my opinion on the matter. I will not voice it here.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
ChiPore

Post by ChiPore »

can we just lock this thread
I believe that Cheezy's statement is all that need be said of the matter.
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

Indeed, forgot to lock it sooner.

If anyone has questions or comments feel free to PM me or any other executive.