Disabling Origin

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Disabling Origin

Post by Necromancer »

sushi25 wrote:I feel all have been said, Necro if you feel like getting a lecture on EA general terms and conditions and the legal impact of overthrowing DRMs find me on TS next battleday.
i'll try to be there ~45 early.
please review the conditions that has to be met in order to hold an organization/ site owner, responsible for a piece of content posted by someone on its forums.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
expandas
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by expandas »

While we're on the topic of unofficial fixes, how does the steering committee feel about Windows latency optimizations?

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-3- ... fix-legit/
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

expandas wrote:While we're on the topic of unofficial fixes, how does the steering committee feel about Windows latency optimizations?

http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-3- ... fix-legit/
That sort of thing is simply optimising your own PC, although how much difference it will make is questionable. It has nothing to do with modifying the game.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Necromancer wrote:
sushi25 wrote:I feel all have been said, Necro if you feel like getting a lecture on EA general terms and conditions and the legal impact of overthrowing DRMs find me on TS next battleday.
i'll try to be there ~45 early.
please review the conditions that has to be met in order to hold an organization/ site owner, responsible for a piece of content posted by someone on its forums.
I'd actually like to listen in on this. I love learning about the legalities of various things. Count me in too!
Image[/url]