Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Community Update - 2/20/06

Post by ph1l0r »

Listen up Troops,

Although patch 1.2 included several fixes that we know were eagerly awaited, it unfortunately introduced some new issues. These are being addressed immediately and we are working around the clock to resolve those. Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21. In addition, we have decided to postpone the Euro Force Booster Pack until sometime after the release of the updated 1.21 patch.

Stick to this web space for additional information soon.

On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

The team at DICE and EA
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Dax_inside

Post by Dax_inside »

ill put my UN blue helmet back in the locker.

I wish they didnt change the grenade launcher, i loved it before! its quite cool to see them bounce though.
IM 1337! Y0UR A N()()B!!!!!

C6 =ImageC5 =Image C4 =Image C3 = Image
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

The GL hasnt changed worth beans. it still works as a shotgun, you just have to aim it differently. if you want to see what I mean some time, catch me on the unranked and Ill demonstrate.
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

It really bugs me they altered the trajectory of the GL and didnt correct the GL sights for it. The sights were there for a reason.
Infini7e.Zero

Post by Infini7e.Zero »

same here. it took me the whole of the battle day on saturday to finaly adjust myself to the new trajectory. it was like learning how to use it all over again (overshooting and undershooting it during a fight)
"Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

With the sights ur suppose to line up the hairs with your targets shoulders. Cant do that now.
Yob

Post by Yob »

Euro Forces was delayed again til March.
If you don't ask, the answer is, "No."
My Campaign ribbons are around here somewhere!