Kubra Dam
No votes

Total votes: 6

p0wLe

Scrim vs. Community Zocker

Post by p0wLe »

Sunday, the 1st April 2007

Hey folks,

i´ve had some meetings with QuiQueg, the battle-orga of our upcoming opponent. The Community Zocker Team is a part of a big network, the FC7 network. They have a dozen sub teams within this network, with a broad range of games. The subteam we´ll fight against is called Buenos Tardes Amigos. The last event they have organized was a Community Mixed war. For more informations click here.

Together we´ve figured out Sunday, the 1st April 2007 as a good date to fight each other. The battle shall begin at 19:00 CET.Join Teamspeak at 18:30 CET please. The time isn´t fixed yet. But rather is a first suggestion. The most players from our Opponent are from Germany and have to get up early the next day in order to work.

We will play two Vanilla Maps, two rounds on both maps. Each army choses one map of course. If both armies have selected the same map, cz will switch to their second choice.
I have told them to collect as much players as they can. I think we´re flexible enough to bring the same number of players as they do all the time. !UGH! Expected number of players from their side is 32 at the current. Because of the fact that the most players in this battle will be Europeans, the whole battle will be fought on a German Server. They usually play the same gentlemen rules, like we do. Therefore i expect a fine but hard battle. They want to know our map till the 17th of March in case of tactical preparation. The fun is in focus, but you see they don´t take it too easy. We should get prepared as well.

All you have to do is to vote a map and join the line up for this scrim. 8) If there is no need for an extra meeting, i´ll meet up with QuiQueg on the 17th March for checking the Maps and the rest of things.

Greetz p0wLe
Last edited by p0wLe on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
<i><b>“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour,the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear,<br>is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”(V. Lombardi)</i></b>
#9 - SGT:Image
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Line Up:
1. p0wLe
2. ...
<i><b>“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour,the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear,<br>is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”(V. Lombardi)</i></b>
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

yiiihaaaa. kill em all ;-)

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

I'll try to make it but I don't know if I'll have an internet connection then. :cry:
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
3. Goggles

I will give up my position to an EU-based player should we exceed the number of players needed, due to ping :)
Hi!
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Post a reminder, and I'll show up to see if a spot needs filling. Is this going to be on our EU server or a different EU server?

FYI, non-votables cannot take part in polls as far as I can tell.
MadRat

Post by MadRat »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
3. Goggles
4. MadRat

might need a reminder nearer the time just in case RL gets in the way.
Camp2 Staff Sergeant.MadRat E.C/1st Egyptian
Camp3 :Howler (Sergeant).MadRat Simian Crusader Uber Mercenaries/Armored Ape Brigade Image
Camp4: Buttermonkey(2ndLieutenant).MadRat SCUM Raiders/Tank/Monkey
Camp5:Private.MadRat Hogan's Heroes/Baker's Sneaky Bastard's
Campaign 6 : 2nd Lieutenant.MadRat Operation: X/=SAS= Special Assault Squad
Campaign 7 : Pirate.MadRat Neutrals/Pirates
Campaign 8 : Recruit.MadRat Interpol/Recruits
Nelm

Post by Nelm »

Count me in ...
"Never increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

I.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

ahem, you should write yourselves in ;)

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
3. Goggles
4. MadRat
5. Nelm
6. Brummie
Hi!
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Goggles wrote: I will give up my position to an EU-based player should we exceed the number of players needed, due to ping :)
There is no need to have an eye on the ping. Everyone is welcome of course. And everybody who signs up, will play for sure. If there is need to switch players during the battle, we´ll do it of course.
I know that the Connection to the EURO server might be a disadvantage for the most US guys. For me in personal it would be no problem to play one map on a EURO and one map on the US Server.Sorry mates, but our opponents players are for 100% germans, austrians and so on. And i definitly can´t convince them to take this disadvantage for their whole army.
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Count me in too....
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Sorry guys, can't make Sunday evenings.
p0wLe

Post by p0wLe »

Please keep filling the List, if you want to attend. It makes things a lot easier.

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
3. Goggles
4. MadRat
5. Nelm
6. Brummie
7. AusbilderSchmidt
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

1. p0wLe
2. ph1l0r
3. Goggles
4. MadRat
5. Nelm
6. Brummie
7. AusbilderSchmidt