Waiting room friendly matches

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Waiting room friendly matches

Post by Calloutman »

Could we have friendly matches between KI and HC players waiting in the waiting rooms? this could be done on the other server to the main battle server.
It could be 4v4, 6v6, 8v8 depending on numbers. Game mode could be Squad rush, small conquest maps ect.

Maybe if this works well, over the course of the battleday, whichever side won most rounds gets some kind of award/trophy which it gets to keep for the week till next battleday. I mentioned squad rush as it's a quick game and so if a round gets interrupted by a mapchange on the main server it's no big deal.
To keep an accurate tally, a thread could be created in the forums each battleday and then whenever KI/HC wins a round they post the result in the thread.

There would ideally still be some players sitting out so that they can be rotated into the main game if someone drops.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: Waiting room friendly matches

Post by Ash2Dust »

Last Saturday, HiT waiting room was pubbing.
I dont see why we cant have GC members pubbing on the unused server. May bring in new people.
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

As long as this didn't slow down the rotation of people (i.e. as soon as your name is called you drop from the pubbing server immediately) then I don't see why not.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

HitCorp no longer has a waiting room, to speed up the rotation we implemented a new system and this is not doable anymore for us.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General