Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

No BF4 platoons till 2014

Post by ZombieToof »

from http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 790390537/:
If you’ve been playing the Battlefield 4 Beta, you might be wondering: “Where are the Platoons from Battlefield 3?” We are looking at introducing Platoons for Battlefield 4 in early 2014. We know this is a very popular feature for Battlefield players that have been used by thousands of fans, and as such we are preparing to bring it back into Battlefield 4. As we do this, we’re also very eager to hear what new functions you would like to see. Battlelog has always been an organic service that constantly changes and grows together with you, the community – so please; share your thoughts on the BF4 forums! We’ll be able to share more of our plans for the upcoming Battlefield 4 Platoons feature later.
Looks like they are slightly behind their dev plans.
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: No BF4 platoons till 2014

Post by Hitman47 »

As long as they don't delay the realease of the game, I don't care about platoons.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

lol
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

Battlelog is linked to you origin account so as long as you have bf3, the BF3 platoons still work for finding people to play with.
I'm using our BF3 platoon for my bf4 thingy so stay in/join the bf3 platoons even if you don't plan to play bf3 ever again.