Post-scrim server feedback

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

TheYonderGod

Re: Post-scrim server feedback

Post by TheYonderGod »

If you'd like to see a log of our disconnects plus a few minutes of actual gameplay - www.twitch.tv/flotgaming/b/478236670
ImageImage
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

BRUMMIE wrote:Also is anyone knowledgeable about dedicated servers. While more expensive does it make sense to explore this avenue?
Depends what your looking at and if any GSP does that for BF4. I would guess they may if asked (basically rent the rest of the servers on the box and not use them. It would be costly and wont provide any stability improvement at this time. Could be wrong.
Evil_Jocey
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Evil_Jocey »

o1oo1 wrote:Both servers were playable for me when they didnt crash. Over 120 ping in bf4 you're going to be getting into the really wonky hitreg area. so take that into account
Basically this. Got really weird hit detection on the US server when I could see the bullets go through a target and not receive any hit markers... but I guess that will happen on all US servers regardless of provider.

My ping was okay-ish from Germany with 90 to 120. Swedish server was not really good with 50.

I also have to concur with Matsif - I think those crashes are 99% software issues from DICE.
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

Dissapointed that "all unlocks" doesnt apply to ALL the attachments for the weapons. You basically have only the factional attachments and NO IRNV sights.

Even if i crashed twice on Golmud it´s just a matter of DICE. Even if i played with 250 ping it felt almost the same as with BF3.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Evil_Jocey wrote:
o1oo1 wrote:Both servers were playable for me when they didnt crash. Over 120 ping in bf4 you're going to be getting into the really wonky hitreg area. so take that into account
Basically this. Got really weird hit detection on the US server when I could see the bullets go through a target and not receive any hit markers... but I guess that will happen on all US servers regardless of provider.

My ping was okay-ish from Germany with 90 to 120. Swedish server was not really good with 50.

I also have to concur with Matsif - I think those crashes are 99% software issues from DICE.
Agree with the above!

Sweeden: 50 pinig - which is ok for me
NYC: 130-150
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
TCZapper
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TCZapper »

elchino7 wrote:Dissapointed that "all unlocks" doesnt apply to ALL the attachments for the weapons. You basically have only the factional attachments and NO IRNV sights.
Anything unlockable through battlepacks (including premium and veteran) is locked in that mode. Really dumb.