EA Origin Humble Bundle Sale

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: EA Origin Humble Bundle Sale

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

mrBLUE9 wrote:They always add games to the bundle after the first week and there's the possibility of Dead Space 2 being one of them! Also, all proceeds from the bundle go to charity, EA is not making any profit here, at least not money-wise.
Maybe that's why DS2 isn't there though lol. EA isn't making a profit so in order to get the profit they "give away" 1 and 3 so some people are forced to buy DS2 to have the complete experience so they make money. :P I'm just being facetious at this point btw I'm not actually trying to accuse them of shadiness. I just find it interesting they chose 1 and 3 initially.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Wi1D_K4rD wrote: Maybe that's why DS2 isn't there though lol. EA isn't making a profit so in order to get the profit they "give away" 1 and 3 so some people are forced to buy DS2 to have the complete experience so they make money. :P I'm just being facetious at this point btw I'm not actually trying to accuse them of shadiness. I just find it interesting they chose 1 and 3 initially.
Yeah, I also thought it was pretty weird. I will get a little dissapointed if they don't add it later, since I'm playing the first one right now and I don't want to jump directly to the third. :D
Kilo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kilo »

Two new games - go check your Humble Bundle order. You also get Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising and Populous now.
Battlefield Tournament History
BF3C4: STAR Infantry Private 2Image
BF3C5: LOD Infantry Private
BF3C6: UNSC Infantry Private First Class
BF4C1: USSR Infantry Conscript
BF4C2: GoCI Infantry Private First Class
BF4C3: LN7 Infantry Private
BF4C4: JANUS Armor Private
BF4C5: KTSS SAS Captain
BF4C6: SAD Infantry CorporalImage
BF4C7: GC Infantry Captain